- Started my PhD in the Department of Biology at Georgetown
- Presented poster characterizing heterogeneities in contact patterns at EEID 2023
- Awarded the NSF GRF for my upcoming graduate studies!
- New paper on spatiotemporal trends in self-reported face mask-wearing in the U.S.
- Joined the MIDAS Student Committee
- New paper on spatial heterogeneity in current smallpox vaccination history
- Presented work on spatiotemporal trends in mask-wearing at 2022 MIDAS Meeting
- First first-author paper published in PLOS Biology!
- Joined the Bansal Lab as a Research Associate
- Graduated from Bowdoin College summa cum laude with Honors in Mathematics
- Presented new analyses of superspreader epidemiology using the OutbreakTrees database in Rapid Fire Talks session at MIDAS Meeting 2021
- OutbreakTrees transmission tree database available online
- Worked on several projects related to COVID-19 as an intern with the Innovation, Development, Evaluation, and Analytics (IDEA) group within the Division of Global Migration & Quarantine (DGMQ), CDC
- Presented REU poster about transmission tree database at Epidemics 7
- Participated in Population Biology of Infectious Diseases REU with the Drake Lab at the University of Georgia