- Presented work on spatiotemporal trends in mask-wearing at 2022 MIDAS Meeting
- New preprint on the landscape of orthopoxvirus susceptibility, pertinent to the 2022 monkeypox outbreak
- New preprint on spatiotemporal trends in self-reported face mask-wearing in the U.S.
- First first-author paper published in PLOS Biology!
- Attended EEID 2022 virtually
- Attended Epidemics 8 virtually
- Joined the Bansal Lab as a Research Associate
- Graduated from Bowdoin College summa cum laude with Honors in Mathematics
- Presented poster about OutbreakTrees database and analyses of superspreader epidemiology in Rapid Fire Talks session at MIDAS Meeting 2021
- New preprint addressing questions about superspreading epidemiology using the OutbreakTrees database
- OutbreakTrees transmission tree database available online
- Worked on several projects related to COVID-19 as an intern with the Innovation, Development, Evaluation, and Analytics (IDEA) group within the Division of Global Migration & Quarantine (DGMQ), CDC
- Presented REU poster about transmission tree database at Epidemics 7 in Charleston, SC
- Participated in Population Biology of Infectious Diseases REU with the Drake Lab at the University of Georgia